Food For The Mind And Soul ♥

"When we were 5, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like Astronaut, President, or in my case... PRINCESS.

When we were 10, they asked again and we answered --- Rock Star, Cowboy, or in my case... GOLD MEDALIST.

But now that we’ve grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this... "WHO THE HELL KNOWS?!".

This isn’t the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love --- A LOT! Major in Philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won’t have to guess. We’ll know."

Jessica Stanley's Valedictorian Speech at the Forks High School Graduation
(The Twilight Saga : Eclipse)


Just A Little Something About Me ♥

Come, And Follow Me ♥

Number Of Stalker ♥

Live Traffic Feed ♥

Chapters Of My Life ♥

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Dream Wedding!

just checked my inbox this morning. guess what --- my dearly girlfriend is inviting me to her wedding reception and is reserving two seats for me and a partner. am so happy for her and just can't wait for the big day to finally arrive but on the other side, am kinda "worried", who shall i go with? i don't even have a partner (oh great!~ urghhh!~). but wait, the reception will be in december, maybe i'll be able to find someone to be with by that time, which i really hope i will. but if i don't, it'll be no harm to come alone. who knows, my prince charming might be somewhere around, waiting for me, at the reception,... (ok, ok, i'll stop dreaming...)...

not only her, it's like everyone around me is getting themselves into commitment. everyone is getting married. everyone is getting babies. and the worst part is --- everyone is asking me when will i get married? urghhh!~ i just don't know how to answer this question. it is so fucking hard that even my KISSM's Ujian Akhir Kursus seems much easier. sometimes i myself even wonder if i ever get married. honestly, i have so much plannings in life but sadly, i don't see any picture of me getting married. it's not that i'm against marriage or anything like that but you see, at this age, i still couldn't find myself a soul mate. hello, is he lost or something? all i ever met were a bunch of jerks who did nothing but breaking my heart into pieces. urghhh!~ i really had enough of you, jerks...

but then again, i never stop hoping that one day, i'll be able to meet someone, get married and live happily ever after. just like cinderella. i do have faith that everyone in this world has their own fairytale. happy-ending fairytale. and i strongly believe that i have mine too, which is yet to come...

... and so, here's the list to my dream fairytale wedding :-

1. the ring!
image taken here

image taken here

2. the dress!
image taken here

image taken here

3. the cake!
image taken here

image taken here

4. the simple-yet-perfect garden wedding!
image taken here

image taken here

p/s:
so, prince charming dearest, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown!~ Countdown!~ Countdown~ ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2012's Resolution List ♥

i MUST lose weight to 50 kg!!!~

i MUST be a good teacher!!!~

i MUST have my own car!!!~

i MUST have a lot of $$$ in my bank!!!~

Music Of The Heart ♥


"i have died everyday
waiting for you
darling don't be afraid
i have loved you
for a thousand years
i'll love you for a thousand more"