Food For The Mind And Soul ♥

"When we were 5, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like Astronaut, President, or in my case... PRINCESS.

When we were 10, they asked again and we answered --- Rock Star, Cowboy, or in my case... GOLD MEDALIST.

But now that we’ve grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this... "WHO THE HELL KNOWS?!".

This isn’t the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love --- A LOT! Major in Philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won’t have to guess. We’ll know."

Jessica Stanley's Valedictorian Speech at the Forks High School Graduation
(The Twilight Saga : Eclipse)


Just A Little Something About Me ♥

Come, And Follow Me ♥

Number Of Stalker ♥

Live Traffic Feed ♥

Chapters Of My Life ♥

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

oh, what a life...

i'm been a bit busy (plus lazy!) lately and thus i've left my blog un-attended for like one week (or was it two weeks?). for your information, i've reported for duty last week, which was on the 14th of april, and yes, i've chosen to be a volunteer. i, seriously am satisfied with my decision this time. i'm no longer the greedy mary who can't think of anything else other than money, money and money. it came to my realization that there are things more important that money. that's why i chose to be in the welfare department. :)

my first day was quite boring. i met few important people of the welfare department. and oh yeah, i was attached to the HQ. the first task that was given to me was to call the PPB of all divisions throughout sarawak. everything went on well unless for this one division. he complained that i was being rude to him. i didn't. and i was only doing what was assigned to me. i was lucky that my senior volunteer backup-ed me. other 10 divisions responded well to my call. and if it was true that i've been rude, the other 10 divisions will also be complaining about me. but they didn't. that's when i finally learned that it's not easy to pleased everyone. and so, that was my first lesson.


my second day was great! i went along with my boss to the stations under welfare department. RSK was my favorite place. it's a place better known as rumah orang tua. yes, it's a place for all the orang tua "dumped" by their children. it was my first time being there and it was so damn memilukan. ouch! i simply cannot tahan seeing those folks being left there even though they are very well taken care of. can you imagine seeing your father and mother living in rumah orang tua? kejam!!! i just pretended to be happy to see them jumping up and down (they were having sukaneka at that time!) but actually my eyes were filled with tears. ouch! next, we went to PPS, a home for those un-impaired. they were all so friendly and there was this one chinese girl called me to see her jahitan tampung seribu. i was surprised to see her jahitan. so neat. what i admired the most was her friendliness. even though she has difficulty in talking, she tried her best to communicate with me and i was so touched. i wish my boss will bring me there again some other day.


the rest of the days were spent doing office tasks. today, my seventh day, was interesting too. we went to merdeka palace for lunch. i ate everything. everything! i'm still full now, so no dinner for me. i, seriously look forward for tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next week, next month... etc... not forgetting, i was also included in the urusetia list for the upcoming event. happy happy happy. will be updating more soon. bye-bye! :)

...and yes, something else made my day --


i do hope i'll make it through the PAC and also the interview. do pray for me. wishing all the good good things come my way this year! i wish the same for all of you too... :)

1 comment:

  1. wish u best of luck diz year..make money byak2 and blanje me..hehe.and wish me luck too..i got 2 interview 2molo..wawawa

    ReplyDelete

Countdown!~ Countdown!~ Countdown~ ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2012's Resolution List ♥

i MUST lose weight to 50 kg!!!~

i MUST be a good teacher!!!~

i MUST have my own car!!!~

i MUST have a lot of $$$ in my bank!!!~

Music Of The Heart ♥


"i have died everyday
waiting for you
darling don't be afraid
i have loved you
for a thousand years
i'll love you for a thousand more"