Food For The Mind And Soul ♥

"When we were 5, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like Astronaut, President, or in my case... PRINCESS.

When we were 10, they asked again and we answered --- Rock Star, Cowboy, or in my case... GOLD MEDALIST.

But now that we’ve grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this... "WHO THE HELL KNOWS?!".

This isn’t the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love --- A LOT! Major in Philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won’t have to guess. We’ll know."

Jessica Stanley's Valedictorian Speech at the Forks High School Graduation
(The Twilight Saga : Eclipse)


Just A Little Something About Me ♥

Come, And Follow Me ♥

Number Of Stalker ♥

Live Traffic Feed ♥

Chapters Of My Life ♥

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hello, peeps!!!
Yes, I know, I know, its been a while since my last post..
Been very, very busy with my daily routine as a "Cikgu"..
HEHEHE!!!

*
**
***
**
*

Well, here's a boring start..
A little something about me, the "Cikgu", and the current life that I live..
I'm actually in the middle of a couse and we are required to create a blog..
So, this is mine!!!

TAADDDAAAA!!!

**Just the details of the couse I attend because my connection is very limited -- SORRY!**

Kursus PLuG TMK Tahun 5 2015 Bagi Guru-Guru Sekolah Rendah Daerah Kanowit
Tarikh: 20 & 21Oktober 2014 (Isnin & Selasa)
Masa: 08:00 pagi hingga 05:00 petang
Tempat: Makmal Komputer, SMK Kanowit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown!~ Countdown!~ Countdown~ ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2012's Resolution List ♥

i MUST lose weight to 50 kg!!!~

i MUST be a good teacher!!!~

i MUST have my own car!!!~

i MUST have a lot of $$$ in my bank!!!~

Music Of The Heart ♥


"i have died everyday
waiting for you
darling don't be afraid
i have loved you
for a thousand years
i'll love you for a thousand more"